Add your desired items to your short list to send directly to us, so that we may get back to you.Add To Short List
Dry Ice Machine Hire Across Surrey & London
Are you looking for that X-factor cloud effect for your first dance at your wedding? True Sound Hire not only stock PA systems, LED uplighters and white starlit dance floors BUT we also hire out REAL dry ice machines ! This low smoke fog effect is a must for weddings, xmas winter wonderland events and any other party where your're looking to WOW your guests.
Why Our Low Fog Machines Are Different
Our dry ice machines arent the cheap copy units on the hire market. The Cheap dry ice machines use ice cubes to cool a normal smoke cannon from behind the unit and although the ''dry ice effect'' looks good it doesnt last very long & you end up filling your wedding venue with thick smoke ! This will also set off any fire alarms in the building as well..... But dont worry our dry ice units use real dry ice blocks thus giving you the same effect as seen on TV shows like the X-Factor & dancing on ice.
Dry ice machines arent desgined to run all night, the hire cost of £85.00 ex VAT is for the machine its self, you will also need some dry ice blocks which we can supply at cost +10%. 5kg of dry ice gives you about 7mins of low fog cloud effect. If you would like longer you simply order more dry ice :)
Please note: The dry ice machine will run for 8mins before it will need to reheat for around 10mins, these machines will need 13a power supply to themselves or you can run them on low power mode and you will be fine on a smaller supply. If you have any questions about this when hiring please ask us and we can exlplain everything.
So if your're looking for dry ice machine hire in Surrey, Hampshire or London you have found the right rental company and remember we also stock a huge range of white starlit LED dance floors, wireless LED uplighters, DJ booths, lighting and lots of PA systems so have a flick around our website and see whats on offer.
Nimbus™ is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10 lb of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
• Professional dry ice machine creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor
• Quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature using simple, plug-n-play operation
• Heat the water in a fraction of the time by utilizing the second heating element
• Manipulate the output and flow with the adjustable, multi-level control handle
• Increase safety with low-water and temperature sensors that automatically shut off heaters
• Input Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
• Power and Current (single element): 1,400 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power and Current (dual element): 3,000 W, 12.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Tank Capacity: 17 l
• Heat-up Time (single element): 50 min
• Heat-up Time (dual element): 30 min
• Average runtime: 6 min
• Reheat time (single element): 30 min
• Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
• Dry ice capacity: 4.5 kg
• Max water temperature: 79 °C
• Weight (empty): 13 kg
• Weight (full): 34 kg
• Size: 513 x 465 x 470 mm
• Approvals: CE